Pezzoli Art Y or Y Not Habotai Silk Scarf
Regular price $45.00
- Amazing hand painted one of a kind artwork for everyday wear, the Pezzoli Art Y or Y Not Habotai Silk Scarf is a flirtatious accessory with a dash of elegance created by local San Diego artist, Marjorie Pezzoli
- Designed in a lightweight and deliciously soft habotai silk. Habotai silk was originally woven in Japan and translates to “feathered two layer”, referring to it's incredibly lightweight feel making it perfect for this exquisite year round accessory in a traditional long rectangular style
- Wear around the neck in a collar style or dropped down for a tie or lapel effect for multiple looks
- Reminiscent of carnival candy this piece is to be worn often in your wardrobe line up - dressed up or dressed down.
- Hand made of 100% Silk in the USA.
- It is recommended to hand wash, and air dry, or twist up for a crinkle look, or dry clean
The Pezzoli Art Y or Y Not Habotai Silk Scarf measures 11” by 58½”