C Castle Art "Desert Wind"
- The "Desert Wind" depicts a feeling in canvas shared by the artist and the admirer
- Originally created in acrylic as part of a desert collection by local artist Christopher Castle, this is a limited edition #63 of 99
- Printed on museum quality wrapped canvas suitable for framing or hanging as is.
- The term "Giclee print" connotes an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Images are generated from high resolution digital scans and printed with archival quality inks onto various substrates including canvas, fine art, and photo-base paper.
- The Giclee printing process provides better color accuracy than other means of reproduction.
- Archival quality ensures that the prints are light-fast and non water soluble.
The measurements are 20" wide and 30" high
It can be ordered in different sizes, just inquire by phone to our store